If you are experiencing an issue, please contact your local Premium Painters office to schedule an inspection of your property or by filling out the form at the bottom of the page.
What our Labor Warranty does not cover:
- Any work where Premium Painters did not supply the paint or other materials
- Any work which was not performed by Premium Painters
- The cost of paint required to perform the repairs
- Exact paint color match as environmental conditions will affect the color and finish of all paints over time
- Damage or defects caused by acts of God or misuse.
- Varnished surfaces
- Direct to metal surfaces
- Horizontal surfaces. Surfaces include, but are not limited to, driveways, garage
floors, walkways, decks, railings, stairs, porches, roofs
- Bleeding caused by knots, rust or cedar
- Cracks in drywall, plaster, stucco, wood
- Peeling, blistering or chipping where they are caused by:
peeling of layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by Premium Painters
moisture content of the substrate
ordinary wear and tear
abnormal use or misuse
settling or movement
abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, chemical damage
Repairs under Premium Painters warranty will be performed only on the specific areas where peeling, blistering or chipping has occurred and only to the level of surface preparation described in the preparation section of your contract.